An Introduction to FBA [Fulfilled by Amazon] & Private Label Products
November 21 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm£15.00 - £22.50
Join ETRR Founder, Christian Rodwell and Michael Veazey, host of the Amazing FBA Podcast and Amazon Ecommerce Mentor for a 2 hour workshop to show you how to get started with your own online ecommerce business using Amazon as your selling platform.
AT THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL LEARN:
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
- Anyone wishing to learn how to start selling Private Label Products on Amazon
- Anyone looking for help to choose better products and get sales and profit on Amazon Europe and Amazon USA
WHO IS MICHAEL VEAZEY?
- A UK based (London) Amazon Entrepreneur. Michael has been selling on Amazon USA since December 2014 and started selling in the UK in July 2015, branching out into other European marketplaces in late 2016.
- Michael has been running the Amazing FBAPodcast, Blog and Facebook Group since September 2015. He’s here for the long haul.
If you have already been doing your research into some of the successful people and companies involved in helping Amazon Sellers to build their own online Private Label Businesses you’ll no doubt recognise some of the experts interviewed by Michael to date, including:
- Greg Mercer, creator of Jungle Scout
- Will Tjernlund (over $6million in Amazon sales in one year)
- Adam Hudson of Reliable Education
- Kevin King
- Anthony Lee of Zonblast
- Danny McMillan of Seller Sessions
- Manuel Becvar of Import Dojo
- Brad Moss (former head of Seller Central itself!)
- Jeremy Biron of Forecastly