Escape The Rat Race…within 12 months launched in 2015 as a monthly meetup event, with the mission of providing a supportive and friendly environment for like-minded people to learn and discuss topics around Personal Development and starting a new business .
The group was Founded by Christian Rodwell, an ex music industry professional who had grown tired of the daily grind of commuting in London to sit behind a desk for 8 hours (often much longer) every day.
Within the first 12 months of the group’s existence, over 1000 frustrated employees had joined the community, and each month a variety of guest speakers would be invited to come and share their own story of how they followed their heart and successfully broke free of the 9-5, and why they have never looked back.
As #ETRR now moves into its fourth year of holding events, the community is stronger than ever, with members all over the world who contribute via the #ETRR Private Facebook Group and a growing army of #escapees who now have their own stories to share.
NEVER ATTENDED AN #ETRR MEETUP BEFORE?
If you’ve never attended one of our monthly meetup events and would like to ‘try before you buy’, we would love to invite you along to the next available meeting.
Click the link below and you’ll be able to pick a date and register your details to claim free entry for you and a friend!
Gain access to all of our monthly meetup events and start connecting with other members of the community who are on the same pathway as you.
If you can’t make the London events, you can still benefit from becoming a member by receiving access to all of the monthly recordings, not just for the next 12 months, but also from every guest speaker since the launch in 2015!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO:
- Join a community and network of people who can help you to learn new strategies for generating cash flow that can fit alongside your full time job?
- Learn about ways to create financial independence for yourself so that you do not need to worry about a shortage of income when you retire?
- Find a creative and fully supportive outlet that allows you to share your thoughts about potential business ideas you have had but never really known what steps to take next to see if they are viable?
- Start living your life with more freedom to do the things that are most important to you?
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR 12 MONTH MEMBERSHIP TO THE #ETRR INNER CIRCLE?
- Access to 12 #ETRR Monthly Meetup Events for the price of 10
- Access to all the guest speaker video recordings from past, present and future meetup events
- VIP Seating & Networking Opportunities
- 25% Discount off all #ETRR Workshops
- Membership Card
WHAT BONUSES ARE INCLUDED?
- 20% Discount coupon for Wealth Dynamics Entrepreneur Profiling Test
- £50 discount voucher to redeem against ‘Designing Your Escape Plan’ Online Course
- Complementary 1 hour ‘Business Brainstorm’ Session with #ETRR Founder, Christian Rodwell
- Affiliate Commission of £10 for every person who buys a ticket over the next 12 months using your link
HOW CAN THE INNER CIRCLE FAST TRACK YOUR LEARNING AND SUCCESS?
Whilst it is possible to launch a new business and quit your job within 12 months (should that be your goal), the reality is that for most people it often takes between 2-3 years, and in some cases longer.
One thing is for certain however; the more that you surround yourself with others who are also striving to achieve the same level of success as you are, who are vibrating at a similar energy level, and who are eager to learn and connect with people who can help them to accelerate their journey towards financial independence…. the chances that you will also progress faster towards your desired outcome dramatically increases too.
I decided at the start of the year that ‘enough was enough’ and I wasn’t going to sit back and let life pass me by any longer. I had already attended a couple of Escape The Rat Race Meetup Events and decided that In order to push myself to take action I would join the Inner Circle. It is only the first month in still but I am already seeing the huge benefits of being part of this extremely supportive community, led by Chris who really does want to help you to achieve your desired goals.Samantha George