ESCAPE THE RAT RACE RADIO EPISODE 060
Creating Clarity Around Your Brand with Turnbull Ripley
Your brand is what other people say about you (or your business) when you’re not around
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN
- The 4 Step ‘Brand Distillery’ Process Turnbull Ripley use with their clients to begin the creative process
- Your branding is very often a reflection of your own personality
- Why you must know exactly what your business does, why it does it, and who it does for…before attempting to define your brand
- The importance of knowing the relevant channels where your brand needs to be really effective
- How researching other businesses that are in your sector can help you to identify where you can stand out and be different
ESCAPE THE RAT RACE RADIO PODCAST SHOW NOTES
PODCAST EPISODE 060: Turnbull Ripley
My name is Christian Rodwell and today I’m talking with Mark Turnbull & Treve Ripley, the Founders of Turnbull Ripley, a Creative Agency based in the heart of Soho London, that has been helping business owners both large and small with getting clarity around their brand and identity for nearly 30 years.
There’s often a lot of misunderstanding about what the word ‘brand’ actually means, with people often thinking immediately about logos and websites, but there’s a whole lot more that goes into building a strong brand.
So today I’m looking forward to learning more about every aspect that early stage Founders and early stage entrepreneurs like yourselves need to consider when thinking about how you want your brand to be perceived in your market.
I’m hoping that I’ll be able to extract a few tips, tricks and secrets from Mark and Treve that can help YOU when it comes to Building Your Personal Brand, and getting the great results that you deserve in your business
‘However original you think your idea is, there’s probably somebody out there doing it already’- Turnbull Ripley
‘Given what I’m trying to create, I’m trying to sell, I’m trying to promote – what are the relevant channels where my brand needs to be really effective?’ –Turnbull Ripley