ESCAPE THE RAT RACE RADIO EPISODE 062
Simple Steps For Maximum Output Every Day- Mark Joyner
How much more productive could you be if you could eliminate distractions and stay focused?
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN
- Why there is always a battle between your heart and your mind when you want to start something new
- Why you shouldn’t start a business just because you hate your boss, you should start a business because you want to solve a problem / provide a solution for other people
- Why being in a job can actually be a great position because you have the opportunity to learn different skills which you will need to draw upon when you take the jump to start your own business
- Why you should always start by doing your market research before investing time and money into your business
- Why it’s important not to hide behind your computer and to get out and meet your potential customers face to face to get feedback on your ideas
- That if you want to be an entrepreneur you need to get used to being able to deal with rejection, and the test that Ash puts his own mentees to through
- Why all successful people are aware of their unfair advantage, and the MILES framework which can help you to discover yours
ESCAPE THE RAT RACE RADIO PODCAST SHOW NOTES
PODCAST EPISODE 062: Mark Joyner
My name is Christian Rodwell and today I’m talking with Mark Joyner, one of the world’s leading internet marketers, referred to as ‘The Godfather of Internet Marketing’ and the ‘Superman of online Selling’ but without doubt one of the most respected Internet Marketers in the industry.
Despite Founding over 20 different online businesses, for the last ten years, Mark has been focused on developing Simpleology, a software platform that helps you get more done faster, established back in 2005 and I was actually a user way back then when there were no fancy mobile apps and we had to print off our daily planners (which I still have tucked away somewhere at home!).
But Mark’s artistry is not limited to Internet marketing alone. He is a former U.S Army officer. He fluently speaks Korean and he has also served as a Cold War veteran of Military Intelligence – and you’ll be in no doubt of Mark’s insatiable appetite for knowing how the world operates from our conversation today.
So are you ready? Let’s head on over to my interview with Mr Mark Joyner..
‘i think a good entrepreneur trusts their own mind’- Mark Joyner
‘I was probably one of the first people to get trolled online by masses of people back in the nineties’- Mark Joyner
‘What do I really need to do right now that’s going to bring me closer to what I really want to see happen in my life’- Mark Joyner
‘Think about what you’re actually spending your time doing on a day to day basis. Most of it is probably not real work’- Mark Joyner
‘If you think that getting a mark on a sheet of paper is what’s important in life you are in for some rude awakenings’- Mark Joyner
‘If you’re an entrepreneur you’re exactly in the right place, because the whole world is going to need you to solve problems, big serious problems’- Mark Joyner
‘Every area of your life is going to benefit from facing your fears, and if you’re not ready to face that entrepreneurial fear right now, go find another fear that you’re struggling with.’- Mark Joyner