ESCAPE THE RAT RACE RADIO EPISODE 068
Joe McCall – Creative Real Estate Investing
How can you invest in property without having funds? You need to use creative strategies!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN
- How Joe’s father sparked the entrepreneurial itch at a young age
- Why Joe and his wife chose to homeschool their children
- How Joe transitioned from a full-time corporate job to make more money by flipping properties part-time
- Why creative property strategies can allow you to travel and still generate an income no matter where in the world you are
- Joe’s advice for getting started and getting educated in creative property strategies for free
- Why it’s important to prove that you can make some money in your new venture before you quit your job
- Joe’s tips for systemising your business through automation and delegation wherever possible
- Why creating a future vision for what you wish your life to look like can really help bring that to life
ESCAPE THE RAT RACE RADIO PODCAST SHOW NOTES
PODCAST EPISODE 068: John McCall [Creative Real Estate Deals]
My name is Christian Rodwell and today I’m talking with Joe McCall. Joe has flipped over 100 property deals and helped students flip 100’s more. He loves doing deals and coaching students to do the same. Joe has been fortunate to receive more student testimonials than he can count.
Joe invests remotely in multiple markets and he loves creating automated marketing systems.
his teams have flipped multiple lease options and regular wholesale deals – without him seeing the house or talking to the sellers or the buyers – ever.
Joe believes that the greatest part of this business is that he gets the privilege of working wherever and whenever he wants – from home, from Starbucks, the pool, a condo in Colorado, a coffee shop in Prague, a farmhouse in Ireland – wherever!
In today’s conversation I ask Joe what the difference is between the strategies that he has used to invest in property compared to the more ‘traditional’ strategies that most people would be more familiar with.
‘I was making more money flipping property than I was in my job’-Joe McCall
‘It’s not that we’re anti-public schools it’s just that we’re so pro homeschool because of the freedom it gives us’’-Joe McCall
‘The smart entrepreneurs are focused. Focused makes you rich, and shiny objects make you blind’’-Joe McCall
‘My biggest breakthroughs have come in my business when I’ve started asking bigger questions’’-Joe McCall
‘You need to be thinking in terms of marketing, automation and delegation [in your business]’’-Joe McCall
‘I’m going to stop asking ‘what if?’ and start asking ‘what next?’’’-Joe McCall