ESCAPE THE RAT RACE RADIO EPISODE 075
William Arruda -Personal Branding: Why It’s The Key To Success & Happiness At Work
What makes your branding unique?
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN
- How his passion with branding and people sparks leading him to his company
- The value of knowing your direction, clarity and brand and how it can save you time and money in starting your visibility
- Understanding your competition in your chosen market and your unique value to your target people
- Cohesiveness in your branding and how asking others would help you in your introspection
- How little differentiation in what you can offer would make people wanting your service over others
- Cognitive bias and how it affects a person’s first impression
- Social proof , crowdsourcing and mistakes in branding
ESCAPE THE RAT RACE RADIO PODCAST SHOW NOTES
PODCAST EPISODE 075: William Arruda [The Personal Branding Guru]
My name is Christian Rodwell and today I’m talking with William Arruda.
Time magazine calls him a leader in his field. Forbes calls him a charisma booster, and Entrepreneur Magazine dubbed him the personal branding guru.
William spent 20 years in the corporate world building the brands of companies, however the aspect of his job that he enjoyed most was helping his employees to be successful, and as you’ll soon see. William is passionate about helping motivated professionals achieve extraordinary success. He’s an author, speaker and consultant to leaders of the world’s most recognised brands, like – American Express, PepsiCo, and LinkedIn.
Whether you’re currently still working a 9-5, trading your time for money – or you’ve managed to escape and launch your own business, William’s message is sure to resonate with you loud and clear: in order to be the absolute best that you can be each day you need to know what makes you exceptional and what makes you stand out
The biggest help that you can have in building your business is the people around you, your trusted community, the people who know you really well – William Arruda
The people who are willing to tell you the difficult stuff they can help to keep you on track- William Arruda