ETRR18 MEETUP EVENT
Wednesday 6th July 2016
‘Don’t just be an Entrepreneur, think like an investor’
One of the constant messages that we hear come up from our different speakers each month, is the importance of having a mentor. A mentor is somebody who has already walked the path that you wish to follow, has made mistakes, dusted themselves off, and carried on walking.
A good mentor will be able to shortcut your journey to success by guiding you and keeping you accountable. Not only that, but their experience will enable them to connect you to the right people at the right time, saving you time and money.
It was my pleasure to invite Jonathan Pfahl, CEO of the UK’s largest independent business mentoring company, to come and share his personal story with our members – both the ups and the downs, and what a fantastic evening it was!
Our Very Special Guest Speaker This Month Is:
‘Don’t Just Think Like An Entrepreneur, Think Like An Investor’
Don’t miss our upcoming events!
Take a look at all of the upcoming events, see who’s speaking and book your tickets today.
Be part of the community that will support you in getting closer to achieving your dream lifestyle with more freedom…
STEP 1: Register your ticket and add a friends name that you know would also like to escape the rat race in 2018.
STEP 2: Are you in the #ETRR Private Facebook Group? Click Here (https://www.etrr.online/facebook) to Request Access (1000 Members!)
STEP 3: Subscribe to Escape The Rat Race Radio, the bi-weekly podcast hosted by #ETRR Founder Christian Rodwell, featuring interviews with world famous entrepreneurs and members of the Escape The Rat Race Community. Subscribe Here (https://www.etrr.online/podcast)
Escape The Rat Race monthly meetup events feature world class speakers sharing their own success stories.
Every month we get together to discuss and share ideas to help our members move towards their goal of becoming financially independent, enjoy more freedom, and be able to generate additional income from different business opportunities.
We have high profile speakers that have already escaped the rat race and have valuable insights based on proven past experience which can massively help you to progress towards your own quest for living a life on your own terms, without having to get up and go to work every day for someone else.
Every event is a great opportunity for you to meet like-minded people who all share a common goal, and who are very friendly and there to help one another by sharing what is working and what is not.
Whether you are completely brand new to the world of personal development and business, or you already work for yourself but are looking for new ideas and to build your network, you’ll be sure to find what and who it is that you’re looking for.
Don’t Just Be An Entrepreneur, Think Like An Investor!
Escape The Rat Race has now hosted 17 Successful events for Entrepreneurs, part time business owners….and more specifically, anyone who is stuck in a 9-5 job and is searching for a way out, fast! Every month we get together to discuss and share ideas to help us move towards our goal of becoming financially independent, and being able to generate additional income from different business opportunities. This month I am pleased to welcome Jonathan Pfahl, CEO of The Rockstar Mentoring Group – the UK’s Number 1 mentoring organisation for business owners looking to grow or raise finance.
Jonathan Pfahl is certainly someone who has escaped the rat race!
- After 5 years of the crazy hours of working at Goldman Sachs, Jonathan left the investment bank and in 2007, started the Rockstar Group. 9 years on, he spends his time only ever working “on” the business… Not “in” it.
- Jonathan as the MD of the UK’s largest investment and mentoring firm for entrepreneurs. His time is spent setting up the right partnership deals, promoting the brand for its sales team to close and entertaining his investment network around the world.
- Established a large property Portfolio in London through the guidance of one of his own mentors
- Whilst still only in his 30’s, Jonathan is a driven and successful entrepreneur who is passionate about working with other entrepreneurs who are determined to see their business grow. He achieves the goals with his mentees by making them measurable and achievable, but at the same time, will have an immediate effect on their business.
What does his business, Rockstar, actually do?
- Rockstar has helped thousands of businesses through by giving access to some of the UK’s best entrepreneurs (Rockstar Mentors)
- Investing into companies
- Capital raising and giving clients access to their sales teams globally – to help increase margins and reduce costs.
What Can You Expect To Learn From Jonathan’s 60 Minute Presentation?
- During his talk at the event, Jonathan will share his insights of how to shift your mind set of a small business owner to that of an investor which will take your small business to the next level.
An engaging and funny speaker – Jonathan will only be sharing practical advice, and he promises no “death by PowerPoint”!