ETRR20 MEETUP EVENT
Wednesday 2nd November 2016
Christian Rodwell & Lex McKee
‘How To Discover Your True Entrepreneurial Path (Workshop)’
This months workshop is dedicated to helping YOU discover your Genius, and find YOUR Flow. We promise a transformational evening!
We will help you to get REALLY clear about what YOU are good at, and how to intuitively know whether a particular opportunity is suited to you….or NOT!
One of the biggest factors I have seen contributing to people not taking action, is LACK OF CLARITY. Not knowing which is the right opportunity for them.
And I completely get it.
We are faced with so much information, so many ‘promises’ of the next best online system, the secret to making money trading , or the ‘Ultimate’ this , that or the other! How do you know who to trust?
All it leads to is Overwhelm. Analysis paralysis. Either doing nothing, or shelling out for an expensive course that you never end up completing.
Self Development? Try Shelf Development! (maybe you have a few folders gathering dust at home like I do? 😉
It is my personal mission, through Escape The Rat Race, to help you save TIME and MONEY. If you are considering leaving a well paid, secure job….to pursue a life of freedom and riches by creating a business and working for yourself…..then you’d better choose the path VERY carefully. Or else the sharks will bite!
Our Very Special Guest Speaker This Month Is:
Lex McKee & Christian Rodwell
‘How To Discover Your True Entrepreneurial Path (Workshop)’
Don’t miss our upcoming events!
Take a look at all of the upcoming events, see who’s speaking and book your tickets today.
Be part of the community that will support you in getting closer to achieving your dream lifestyle with more freedom…
STEP 1: Register your ticket and add a friends name that you know would also like to escape the rat race in 2018.
STEP 2: Are you in the #ETRR Private Facebook Group? Click Here (https://www.etrr.online/facebook) to Request Access (1000 Members!)
STEP 3: Subscribe to Escape The Rat Race Radio, the bi-weekly podcast hosted by #ETRR Founder Christian Rodwell, featuring interviews with world famous entrepreneurs and members of the Escape The Rat Race Community. Subscribe Here (https://www.etrr.online/podcast)
Escape The Rat Race monthly meetup events feature world class speakers sharing their own success stories.
Every month we get together to discuss and share ideas to help our members move towards their goal of becoming financially independent, enjoy more freedom, and be able to generate additional income from different business opportunities.
We have high profile speakers that have already escaped the rat race and have valuable insights based on proven past experience which can massively help you to progress towards your own quest for living a life on your own terms, without having to get up and go to work every day for someone else.
Every event is a great opportunity for you to meet like-minded people who all share a common goal, and who are very friendly and there to help one another by sharing what is working and what is not.
Whether you are completely brand new to the world of personal development and business, or you already work for yourself but are looking for new ideas and to build your network, you’ll be sure to find what and who it is that you’re looking for.
How To Discover Your True Entrepreneurial Path (Workshop)
Have you ever met someone stuck in a job, dreaming of being their own boss but never making the move? Or have you met someone who made the move only to find the formula that made them a great employee is now making them a terrible entrepreneur? Have you ever met someone who grew a small business to earn their freedom only to find they can’t even afford to take a holiday?
We have all had the feeling where nothing seems to go to plan, everything feels like hard work and life is an endless struggle. We have also all had the feeling where we are on top of the world, luck is on our side and life’s a breeze. This is flow.
When you become clear about what get’s you into flow, life becomes easier. Work becomes more enjoyable, and time passes quicker. You have a feeling of contribution, and you are appreciated more by those around you.
• You will leave the event with a completely new outlook on the current work you do, and how you can increase your effectiveness……whether that is as an employee, or within your own business….or your money back!!
• BE PREPARED!! It is highly likely that you will discover throughout the workshop that the ‘job /work’ you currently spend 40+ hours per week on, is actually the complete opposite of what you should be doing in order to move closer to the success you are after.
This workshop will allow you to measure how much (or how little) you are tuned in to your flow today. It will also give you the direction and tools to step into your flow immediately. This is the essential first step to creating momentum and clarity in all aspects of your job, your business and your life.
At school we were taught to be a good ‘all rounder’, and when we received bad marks in a subject we hated, we were expected to focus harder to improve on our weak areas.
As we move into adult life, this conditioning tends to stay with us – when in fact what we should be focusing on at this stage is identifying what we are really good at, and what we enjoy the most – and finding other people to help take care of the tasks that we are so naturally good at. Doesn’t that make more sense?
This workshop will help you to:
• Identify what things really make you ‘tick’ and why you should start doing more of this
• Recall the activities that actually give you the most pleasure which you have increasingly neglected over the years (be mindful if you’re bringing a partner!)
• Provide you with a clear direction towards the type of business you should be considering in order to generate more income and / or Escape The Rat Race.
• Identify the types of people you will need to align with in order for you to build a successful team (great for employees to understand, this will give you REAL ammunition when you head into the office the next day!)
• Remove all of the sh*t tasks from your daily / weekly schedule that you dread doing and always put off for as long as possible.
• Identify which of the 8 Entrepreneurial Profiles (below) YOU might fit into, WHY this matters, and WHAT it means