Escape the Rat Race Radio
EP006: Building a £1.5m Property Portfolio in under 18 months – Jackie Tomes
Would you like more freedom, more time…and more money to go on holidays? Jackie Tomes has the answer in today’s show!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- How the power of joint venture finance can help accelerate your property success
- What can be achieved in as little as 12 months if you become unbelievably focused on one thing
- How Jackie built a property portfolio in one year that she had anticipated taking ten years
- The opportunities that can open up for you through public speaking
- Success doesn’t happen by accident. You have to put in the hard work first, in order for it to pay you back in the future
- The importance of having a mentor that understands the level you’re currently at
ESCAPE THE RAT RACE RADIO SHOW NOTES
PODCAST EP067: JACKIE TOMES
Would you like more freedom, more time…and more money to go on holidays?
These were exactly the thoughts running through the mind of this week’s guest, Jackie Tomes, at the start of 2014. Just three years later, and through the power of focus and choosing a strategy that was right for her, Jackie and her husband David are now financially independent; able to enjoy the freedom they so yearned – thanks to the property portfolio they have acquired in that short time, and the people that they surrounded themselves with.
Having built a £1.5M property portfolio in under 18 months while working full time, Jackie became financially free aged 26 and quit her job in market research. In less than three years, she has built from scratch and now runs a successful, values-driven, family property investment business, Tomes Homes. When not doing property deals she is speaking, training, mentoring and consulting in her areas of expertise: Joint Ventures & Strategy. Jackie is the only property expert to be accredited to deliver Strategy on a Page – a powerful tool that makes strategy simple to implement.
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Attend Jackie’s Next Property Strategy Workshop In London (Use discount code: EARLYBIRD to reduce ticket price to just £69)